10 Degrees Cooler's 05 Marine Algae Repairing Mask, made from seaweed, wheatgrass, and two different types of algae, is a super-green, superfood for your face! Marine algae have been recognized for their myriad benefits to human health for thousands of years.
The reparative and moisturizing properties of marine algae and seaweeds have made them a prized skin care tool since ancient times, but even our ancestors didn’t know how powerful these organisms really were.
This mask has been formulated as a detox, pollution-fighting mask. Due to the astringent properties of the ingredients it is geared toward people with normal to oily skin and/or acne problems. It can be used by people with all skin types but people with dry skin should use it only once/a week not more often as it might have a tendency to over-dry the skin. However, it is a great detox mask!
The trace elements contained in the seaweed and algae species in this mask (manganese, copper, phosphorus iodine, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc) function as detoxifying antioxidants, ridding the skin of free radicals from pollution and other environmental sources. Positively loaded with vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, C, D, E, and K) seaweeds, spirulina and single-celled chlorella also work to strengthen and promote the growth of skin tissues like collagen and elastin which break down as we age.
Combined with the efficient astringent quality of the chlorophyll in wheatgrass, the fine-line-reducing enzymes and amino acids in aloe, and the free radical fighting antioxidant selenium in barley powder, the power of seaweed and algae in this mask will clean, tighten, protect and hydrate your skin leaving it with a softer, smoother, youthful glow.
Unlike most masks available today, our Marine Algae Repairing Mask comes to you in powder form for you to mix yourself. This ensures the maximum potency of the ingredients which remain unactivated until you are ready to use the mask. Your experience will be tailor-made to your own preferences and fresh every time.
- Terrific pollution-fighting mask designed to thoroughly cleanse and protect the skin from harmful environmental elements
- Highly reparative mask good for all skin types, but specially designed for oily, problem skin
- Vitamin-rich seaweeds, spirulina, and single-celled chlorella work to strengthen and promote the growth of skin tissues like collagen and elastin
- Made from ethically-sourced, raw ingredients - Never tested on animals
- Aloe Leaf Powder - packed with vitamins & minerals -- locks in moisture & fights fine lines
- Chlorella Powder - wonderful anti-pollution, anti-inflammatory, & anti-aging ingredient -- actually surrounds heavy metal particles on the skin allowing them to be washed away rather than absorbed
- Wheatgrass Juice Powder - loaded with chlorophyll which aids in the development of healthy red blood cells -- aids in the production of new skin cells which helps reduce the appearance of scars
Made with 100% certified organic, food-grade ingredients.
$90 — 1.4 Oz. (Nt. Wt. 40 grams)
05 MARINE ALGAE REPAIRING MASK
1. In a small bowl or cup, add a bit of warm water or your favorite toner to 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of mask powder.
Tip: For a great enzyme and hydration boost, add a little raw honey and/or some organic plain yoghurt to the mask.
2. Mix your mask until it reaches your desired consistency (While some prefer a creamier mask, others find a more liquid mask easier to apply. Either way is fine.
3. Next, ‘paint’ the mask on with a fan brush or makeup brush, or you can simply use your fingers. Be sure to apply the mask under your jawline and even down your neck and décolletage.
Allow your mask to dry 5-15 minutes. Most people with normal to oily skin should easily be able to allow 10-15 minutes of drying time. Individuals with more sensitive skin may wish to only leave the mask on for 5 minutes or less before removing.
4. To remove, use a warm wet washcloth to soften the dry mask before gently washing off. Alternatively, you can apply your mask treatment just before your shower and simply wash it off there.
Feel free to enjoy the benefits of this mask 1 to 2 times per week.
Avoid contact with eyes.
PLEASE ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN 15 MIN BEFORE SUN EXPOSURE